Frequently Recited Do’as
There are many doa’s in Arabic that are recited by mumineen very regularly, some even daily. These qasidas and doas are priceless treasures that over hudaat, our guides have given us. It is our endeavor to make the substance and matter of these doas more accessible to mumineen by presenting them with translation and commentary. Our hope is that a better understanding of the meaning of the doas and qasidas would make the experience of reciting them all the more engaging and rewarding.
- Eidul Adha Doa
- Arafah Doa
- Laylatun Nisf Doa (Shabaan)
- Shehrullah Doa: After Zohr Nafilat (1st Dasko)
- Shehrullah Doa: After Zohr Nafilat (2nd Dasko)
- Shehrullah Doa: After Zohr Nafilat (3rd Dasko)
- Shehrullah Fajr Namaaz Doa
- Iftaar Doa | Allahumma Ya Mu'tiyas Suwalaat
- Doa "Alahumma Haadha Shahru Ramadaan"
- Imam Husain AS Doa in Ashura