51st Dai Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA Urus, Mumbai, India
25 January 2024
19th Raat Rajab ul Asabb 1445H | 28 January 2024
Rasul Hudood al Mayameen Syedi Dr. Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin will preside over Urus Majlis of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA in the Mazaar-e-Qutbi Complex on Sunday evening after Maghrib Isha Namaaz, insha’Allah. Mumineen are thereafter invited for Salawaat Jaman.
Mumineen should take barakaat on the auspicious occasion and follow these amal details:
- Khatmul Qur'an recitation on niyyat of Syedna Taher Saifudidn RA.
- With the raza mubarak of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS, a 27 minute excerpt of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA waaz mubarak has been published on YouTube. On the auspicious occasion of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA Urus Mubarak, Mumineen should listen to the waaz mubarak and take barakat:
Qasidas & Marsiyas in Remembrance of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA
Mumineen may recite from the following list of qasidas, marsiyas, and salaams written in remembrance of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA:
- Qasida Mubaraka “Alamma bi Deenil-lahi ‘uzma-lmasa’ibi” by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
- Qasida Mubaraka “Ya Amiral Mumineena” by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA (selected Abyaat).
- Qasida Mubaraka "Sahibal Asri" by Syedna Taher Saifuddin (Selected Abyaat).
- Qasida Mubaraka “Ya Aala Tahar Rida Anwaarukum Lami'a” by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.
- Recite Qasida Mubaraka “Anta Sayful Huda” by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin.
- Marsiya "Bawasaheb ni warsi aawi" (Dawat ni Zaban) by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA.
- Recite Marsiya “Bawaji Saheb Guzri Gaya” by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA.
- Salaam “Ay Saifedeen Sarwar Hazaaro Salaam” by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA
- Mumineen may also read this brief biographical article about Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA by Shehzadi Dr Tahera Baisaheba, presented with selected photos.
- Mumineen may also read this biographical account by Shaikh Dawood Moulvi who was a devout follower of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA who built his career in the service of the Nizam of Hyderabad
- Mumineen may also read this Sijill Article by Ra'sul Hududil Mayameen Syedi Dr Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin that explains why the day of wafaat of a Dai is named "Urus".