On the auspicious occasion of Urus of Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA, Mumineen muminaat and their children are advised to do the following amal:
- Do Tilawat of Qur’an-e-Majeed.
- Recite Qasida Mubaraka “Alayka Salaam-ul-laahe ya Qutub-al-Huda” (composed by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA). It is presented with English translation.
- Recite Marsiya Mubaraka “Ya Qutba dinillahi” (composed by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA).
- Recite the Salaam written by Yaqutato Dawatil Haqq Shz Dr. Bazat Tahera Bensaheba, in shaan of Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed (RA), presented with audio recording.
- Recite Hadisa of Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA by Syedi Sadiq Ali Saheb
Mumineen may also read this short biographical article by Yaquqato Dawatil Haqq Shehzadi Dr Bazat Tahera Baisaheba about the 32nd Dai al-Mutlaq Syedna Qutub-Khan Qutbuddin al-Shaheed ibn Syedna Daud ibn Qutub-Shah RA highlighting his paak sirat and his shahadat (martyrdom).
"...It is because of the sacrifice and shahaadat of Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed that during this time of the Imam’s seclusion, the kalimat-ush-shahaadat endures and the Da’wat of the Imam continues to exist. And indeed, it will continue to exist either until the Imam’s zuhoor or till Qiyamat." Read "The Two Portions of Rehmat – Imam Husain & Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed" by Shehzada Dr Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin.
"In the bayaan Syedna Qutbuddin RA highlighted the parallel between the shahaadat of Imam Husain in Karbala and the shahaadat of his Dai Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA in Ahmedabad. Just as we remember Imam Husain SA in Aashura, so we remember Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA and pray his shahaadat on his Urus." Read, "The Unextinguishable Light of Allah: Syedna's Bayaan on the Urus of Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed" by Shehzada Dr Aziz bhaisaheb Qutbuddin.