Milad Imam-uz-zaman SA
08 November 2021
4th Raat Rabi ul Aakhar | Tuesday 17 October
Program details: On the auspicious occasion of Milad Imam-uz-zaman AS, Mukasir-o-Dawatil Haqqil Mubeen al-Maula al-Ajal Syedi wa Maulaya Husain Bhaisaheb Burhanuddin AAB will preside over Khushi Majlis after Maghrib Isha Namaaz on Tuesday evening in the Mazaar-e-Qutbi Complex, insha’Allah. Mumineen are thereafter invited for Salawaat and Khushi Jaman.
Mumineen should take barakaat on this auspicious occasion and follow these amal details:
- Mumineen should recite qasida mubaraka "Milaadu Maulanal-Imamit-Tayyibi" composed by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA (presented here with an English translation).
- Mumineen should recite Dawat ni Zabaan madeh written by Yaqutato Da'watil Haqq Shehzadi Dr Bazat Tahera Baisaheba in 1440H on the occasion of the Milad of Imam-uz-zaman SA.
- Muminen should do tasbih "Ya Imam al-Zaman" 100,000 as per irshaad mubarak of Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA
- Mumineen may also read “The Philosophy of Celebrating Milad of Imam-uz-Zaman” by Shehzada Dr Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin. In this article he explains the core of our faith and the importance of this day.
- Mumineen may also read the translation of Sijill-ul-Bisharat by Yaqutato Dawatil Haqq Shehzadi Dr Tahera Baisaheba. In this letter Imam Aamir sent the good tidings of the birth of Imam Tayyib (on 4th of Rabiul Aakhar 524H to his Hujjat Maulatunal Hurratul Malika.