21 January 2024
13-15 Rajab 1445H | 23-25 January 2024
Mumineen should perfrom Roza in Ayyamul Beez, the 13th, 14th and 15th of Rajab and take barakaat by following these amal details:
13th Rajab – Wiladat Maulana Ali SA
- Take niyyat for roza.
- Recite "Asamiyyazil 'Arshil Azeeme Aliyya" composed by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA (presented with English translation).
- Recite "Mazhar Chhe Bhala Kon Khuda Na Ane Ham-naam" composed by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA.
- Mumineen should recite, “Sheh Mawlood-e-Ka’aba na milad chhe” madeh composed in 1439H by Yaqutatu Da'watil Haqq Shehzadi Dr Bazat Tahera Behnsaheba.
Program: On Thursday 15th Rajab, Salaat uz-Zawaal namaaz will commence at Zawaal time in the Mazaar-e-Qutbi Iwan Complex. Mazoon-ud-Dawatil Gharra al-Maula al-Ajal Syedi wa Maulaya Abdeali bhaisaheb Saifuddin AAB will then lead Zohr Asr Imamat Namaaz, followed by tilawat of Das Surat. Syedi Mazoon Saheb will then deliver Wasila Mubaraka, insha’Allah.
Mumineen should follow these amal details for 15th Rajab (instructions on amal may also be found in the Sahifa):
- Perform ghusul at Zawaal taking the following niyyat:
اَللَّهُمَّ اِنِّيْ نَوَيْتُ طُهُوْرِيْ هذَا لِغُسْلِ الزَّوَالِ بِسْمِ اللهِ اَللهُ اَكْبَرُ
- Pray 8 rak'ats salaat-uz-zawaal instead of 6 rak'ats Zohr Sunnat, taking the following niyyat:
اُصَلِّيْ صَلوةَ الزَّوَالِ ثَمَانَ رَكَعَاتٍ لِلهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ اَدَاءً مُسْتَقْبِلَ الْكَعْبَةِ الْحَرَامِ اللهُ اَكْبَر
- After praying Zohr Faraz pray 2 rak'at istiftah namaz. In the first rak'at, pray Surat al-Hamd and Surat Qul Huwallaho Ahad, in the second rak'at pray Surat al-Hamd and Surat Qul Ya Ayyohal Kafiroon. The niyyat is as follows:
اُصَلِّيْ صَلوةَ الْاِسْتِفْتَاحِ رَكْعَتَيْنِ لِلهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ اَدَاءً مُسْتَقْبِلَ الْكَعْبَةِ الْحَرَامِ اللهُ اَكْبَر
- Thereafter pray Zohr Nafilat, Asar Sunnat and Faraz.
- Pray Das Surat - Mumineen may pray Das Surat in their Qur'an Majeed while listening to tilawat audio (recitation by Mazoon-e-Dawat Dr. Syedi Abdeali Bhaisaheb Saifuddin AAB, Mukasir-e-Dawat Dr. Syedi Husain Bhaisaheb Burhanuddin AAB and Ra'sul Hudud Shehzada Dr Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin). Click below to listen to the audio of each Surat.
Surat 1 | al-An’aam
Surat 2 | al-Kahf
Surat 3 | Yaseen
Surat 4 | al-Saaffaat
Surat 5 | Hameem Sajda
Surat 6 | al-Shoora
Surat 7 | al-Dukhaan
Surat 8 | al-Fath
Surat 9 | al-Waqi’ah
Surat 10 | al-Mulk
Surat al-Inshiqaq to Surat al-Hamd (voice recording of Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA from Surat al-'Asr)
- Recite Sadaqalla Doa (recording of Syedna Qutbuddin RA)
- Listen to wasila mubaraka by Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS on 15th Rajab 1437H Mumbai (includes Sajada Wajhi Doa)
- In 1435H, Ra'sul Hududil Mayameen Shehzada Dr. Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin wrote this article about the significance and meaning of rozu and namaz during these three days.