Arafa Day and Eid-ul-Adha Night and Day
20 March 2023
Program details: Mazoon-e-Dawat Syedi wa Maulaya Abdeali Bhaisaheb Saifuddin AAB will lead Zohr Asr Namaaz in Mazaar-e-Qutbi Complex at Zawaal on Yawme Arafa, insha’Allah.
- On Arafa Day after Fajer namaz pronounce Eid Takbeera. Continue pronouncing Takbeera after each faraz until Zohor Asar Namaaz on the 13th of Zil Hijja (View the Amal Details PDF).
- Takbeera audio:
- Do Ghusul on Arafa day before Zohor Asar Namaz. Pronounce Takbeera after each faraz.
- Pray Doa by Syedna al-Mu’ayyad al-Shirazi RA (presented with English translation). Audio recording has been provided below.
- Doa by Imam Ali Zainul Aabedeen SA (presented with English translation). Audio recording of provided below:
- Pray Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA Qasida “Ya Imam al-Asri ya man ‘Arafah”. (presented with English translation and audio recording)
- Listen to Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA Wasila Mubaraka.
Program details: Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS will lead Maghrib Isha Namaaz in Mazaar-e-Qutbi Complex, followed by Washeq namaaz and Wasila Mubaraka, insha’Allah. Mumineen are invited for Salawat and Khushi Jaman.
- Maghrib Isha Namaz – with Sunnat and Naafilat – Takbeera after each faraz.
- Washeq 24 Rak’at (Click here to view Eid amal details in PDF form), audio provided below.
أصلي صلاة هذه الليلة المباركة الشريفة ليلة عيد الأضحى اربعا وعشرين ركعة لله
- Sajada Wajhi Doa/ Rabbana
- Mumineen should listen to live broadcast of Wasila Mubaraka of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS on YouTube 8:30pm India time:
Program details: Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS will lead Fajr Namaaz and Eid Namaaz at 5:30am in Mazaar-e-Qutbi Complex, and will then deliver Wasila Mubaraka, followed by Khushi Majlis, insha’Allah. Mumineen are invited for Eid Nashto Khushi Jaman.
- Pray Fajr sunnat, faraz and ta’qeeb doa – pray Takbeera after each faraz. (Also after Zohor/Asar)
- After sunrise, take out Silatul-Imam AS.
- Pray Eid Namaaz 2 Rak’ats – with Imamat where there is raza (click here to view niyyat and namaaz amal details)
- NOTE: For those who do not remember Surat Wash-shams and Surat Hal-ataaka they may pray Surat Inna anzalnaahu and Surat Wad-duha or if that is also difficult then pray Surat inna anzalnaahu and Surat wat-teen. Make sure to review qunut doa in hafti before starting namaaz.
- Click here to view a Video presentation on the Eid Khutba Namaaz (note to take niyyat for Eid ul Adha):
- Niyyat & audio:
اصلي صلاة هذا اليوم المبارك الشريف يوم عيد الأضحى ركعتين لله
- Qunut doa audio:
- Pray Sajada Wajhi Doa/Rabbana
- Mumineen should listen to live broadcast of Wasila Mubaraka of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS on YouTube 5:30am India time:
- Pray Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA Qasida Mubaraka “Ya Imamaz-zamaane ya man adha” (presented with audio recording below)
Majalis al Hikma | Majlis 22: "What is the meaning of Hajj?" | Syedna Fakhruddin TUS - The Hajj pilgrimage is to the Ka’ba, Baytullah, the House of Allah. What is the Ka’ba? Why is it the House of God? Physically it is a structure made of stone. No one claims that Allah Ta’ala resides in it. Then what is the wisdom in heading to Baytullah for Hajj?
Allah Taa'ala created the Ka'ba as a place of worship and a sanctuary. Muslims all over the world turn towards the Ka'ba and pray namaz. Just as the physical Ka'ba is Qiblah of our bodies the Imam-uz-Zaman, and his seclusion the Dai al-Mutlaq, is the Qiblah of our souls. As Syedna Mo'ayyad Al-Shirazi says in an inspiring Qasida; "Is a Ka'ba made of stones greater in hurmat and sanctity, or the guide Mohammad al-Mustafa who appointed and established the Ka'ba?" Click here to read further.
Hajj is sixth of the seven pillars of Islam. Our Hudaat Kiraam have expounded in great detail the intracacies and specificities of performing Hajj, as well as the significance of each of these amals. Click here to view a Photo eBook that summarises the primary arkaan and tenets (manasik) of Hajj written by Zumurradatu da’watil haqq Shehzadi Dr Bazat Saifiyah baisaheb.