Aqa Husain SA Chehlum
30 January 2023
20mi Raat Safar | 4th September 2023
On the auspicious and solemn occasion of the Chehlum of Imam Husain AS, mumineen should follow these amal details:
- Live Waaz Mubarak details: Mazoon-e-Dawatil Gharra al-Maula al-Ajal Syedi wa Maulaya Abdeali bhaisaheb Saifuddin AAB will preside over Waaz Mubarak on Aqa Husain AS Chehlum Raat in Mazaar-e-Qutbi Complex after Maghrib Isha Namaaz, insha’Allah. Mumineen are thereafter invited for Salawat Jaman. Live broadcast will begin at 7:45pm India time on Monday 4 September on YouTube
- Mumineen should recite Ya Sayyidash Shodaa’i (English translation and audio recording published here)
- Mumineen should recite Fulkul Husain
- Mumineen should recite Alayka Salaamullahe Mazlooma Karbala composed by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA
- Mumineen should recite "Nafsi Tahujju Ilal Husaini Bi Karbala" composed by Syedna Taher Fakhruddin during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's RA zaman. It is presented with photographs of Karbala and Syedna Burhanuddin RA, Syedna Qutbuddin RA and Syedna Fakhruddin TUS performing ziarat, audio, Dawat ni Zaban & English translations.
- It is in these times that we need to seek inspiration from Maulatuna Zainab who, stood in Yazeeds court without a parda and declared to Yazeed with unmatched fortitude and faith in Allah Ta’ala: “Let disbelievers not think that our giving them a respite is a good thing for them, indeed we give them a respite so that they may increase in trespass; and a crushing punishment awaits them.” If the remembrance of Imam Husain, Ahle Bayt and Ashaab, and the remembrance of their unmatched and unfaltering stand for the Truth and Principles does not ignite a spark within us to act -- then what will? Click here to read more from this Sijill Article by Shehzada Dr Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin, The Ordeal After Aashura.
- "You raise your nose and look around yourself gay and happy when you see this world gathered to you, all its affairs, like a herd of camels, flocking to you. Beware! This is but a respite, these are the few moments you can breathe easy, before the punishment descends"...click here to read the khutba of Maulatuna Zainab in the court of Yazeed in Sham.
- Maulatuna Zainab’s fortitude and courage, her clarity and conviction, her eloquence and devotion, highlight the strength of her determination in despair. In her powerful stance and speech is a lesson for all times...click here to the read the article on the determination of Maulatuna Zainab AS.