On this auspicious occasion Mumineen, Muminaat and their children are advised to do the following amal:
- Mumineen should pray Maghrib Isha Namaz – with Sunnat and Naafilat
- Then Mumineen should pray Nabi na naam followed by 10 rakaat tatawwu’ namaaz (see Bihori Hafti Part 1, pg 129)
- Then Mumineen should listen to wasila mubaraka of Syedna Fakhruddin TUS from 1438H (doa after Washeq is also in the recording).
- Mumineen are encouraged to pray Bihori on 30 mi raat as per the detailed Bihori section and listen to wasila mubaraka of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA after Nisful Layl Namaaz and Doa
- Mumineen should also pray Syedna Hatim RA doa also on 30mi raat before Shaf’a.
- Mumineen should also pray the Salaam written by Syedna Qutbuddin RA for rehmat, maghfirat, and itqun minan naar.