On Eid-ul-Fitr Day Mumineen should take out Silatul-Imam AS.
Mumineen should pray Eid Namaaz 2 rak’ats – with Imamat where there is raza (Bihori Hafti, Part 1, pg. 147)
View video presentation on the Eid Khutba Namaaz:
For those who do not remember Washshams Surat and Hal-ataaka Surat, they may pray Inna-anzalnaahu Surat and Wad-duha Surat, or if that is also difficult then they may pray Inna-anzalnaahu Surat and Wat-teen Surat.
Make sure to review qunut doa in hafti before starting namaaz (Bihori Hafti, Part 1, pg. 148)
6. Pray ‘Ewazil-Khutbatayn’ – two raka’ats – NOT Imamat – (Niyyat in Bihori Hafti, Part 1, pg. 148).
7. Pray doa of Imam Ali Zaynul Abedeen SA standing towards the qibla.(Bihori Part 1, Pg. 149 – 154) - Listen to the audio recording of this doa recited by Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS. Click here for Doa PDF with translation in English.
8. Then Mumineen should join Live Broadcast of Syedi Mazoon Saheb AAB wasila mubaraka from Darus Sakina, Thane.
Those mumineen living in timezones ahead of India should listen to the wasila mubaraka of Syedna TUS from 1438h.
Eid Day Majlis on Zoom and Tehniyat Araz:Mumineen can join Eid majlis (after wasila) at approximately 7:30am India time. Mumineen may also araz tehniyat to Syedi Mazoon Saheb AAB and instructions for this will be given in the Zoom chat window during the meeting. Mumineen can join via Zoom.
9. Mumineen should recite Eid Qasida Mubaraka composed by Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS this year (1442H).
10. Mumineen should recite 1442H madeh (in Dawat ni Zaban) in shaan of Syedna Fakhruddin TUS by Yaqutato Da'watil Haqq Shehzadi Dr Bazat Tahera Baisaheba.