There are many doa’s in Arabic that are recited by mumineen very regularly, some even daily. These qasidas and doas are priceless treasures that over hudaat, our guides have given us. It is our endeavor to make the substance and matter of these doas more accessible to mumineen by presenting them with translation and commentary. Our hope is that a better understanding of the meaning of the doas and qasidas would make the experience of reciting them all the more engaging and rewarding.
- Sajadawajhi Doa
- Nasr wal Mahaba – Victorious Aid & Awe
- Syedna Mu'ayyad Doa (al-hamdu lillahi-l lazi bana 'ala-l 'usri wa-l yusr-il umur)
- Imam Ali Zainul Abedeen's Doa - Ya man Tuhallu
- Imam Ali Zainul Abedeen's Doa for Sehhat and Aafiyat
- Doa for Forgiveness of Sins (Maghferat-uz-zunoob)
- Syedna al-Mu’ayyad’s do’a in Times of Despair