On the auspicious occasion of these layali fazela, Mumineen are advised to do the following amal:
- Pray Maghrib Isha Namaaz with Sunnat and Naafelat.
- Maghrib Sunnat - 3 salaams after faraz and 1 salaam for ‘daf’il aafaat’
- Isha Sunnat - 2 salaams before faraz
- Isha Nafilat - 2 salaams after faraz
- Pray 24 rak’at washeq namaaz (i.e. 12 salaam) with charhti surat (i.e Nas, Falak). Click here to view PDF of washeq niyyat and doa.
- Pray Sajada Wajhi Doa. Click here to view PDF of Doa. (17mi raat and 21mi raat recordings include the Sajada Wajihi Doa audio)
- Listen to wasila mubarak. Syedna Taher Fakhruddin Aqa TUS has graciously given raza for wasila mubaraka recording of Syedna TUS to be published. Mumineen listening to the wasila mubaraka should observe the appropriate adab (etiquette) of attending in person even when listening to recording.
Click play below to listen to the wasila mubaraka from 1438H on 17mi raat.
Click play below to listen to the wasila mubaraka of Syedna Qutbuddin RA from 1406H on 19mi raat.
Click play below to listen to the wasila mubaraka from 1438H on 21mi raat.