The second ten days of Shehrullah are known as the ten days of Maghferat based on the khutba of Rasulullah SA published here. In these ten days, Mumineen are encouraged to follow these amal details:
- ROZA: Continue Shehrullah Roza
- NAMAAZ: Pray all five Farizat Namaaz on time with their respective Sunnat and Naafilat. As Rasulullah said, in Shehrullah the sawaab for praying one Farizat is the equivalent to praying 70 Farizat in other months, and praying Sunnat in Shehrullah is equivalent in sawaab to praying Farizat in other months.
- Fajr Sunnat - 1 salaam before faraz
- Zohr Sunnat - 3 salaams before faraz
- Zohr Nafilat - 2 salaams after faraz
- Asar Sunnat - 2 salaams before faraz
- Maghrib Sunnat - 3 salaams after faraz and 1 salaam for ‘daf’il aafaat’
- Isha Sunnat - 2 salaams before faraz
- Isha Nafilat - 2 salaams after faraz
Amal Details and wasila recordings for faazil raato are published here.
- ALLAHUMMA HAADHA SHAHRU RAMADAN - after each faraz ((Dawat ni Zaban and English translations, and audio available).
- DOA OF IMAM ALI ZAINUL AABIDEEN SA - after Fajr Namaaz (Dawat ni Zaban and English translations, and audio/video of Syedna Fakhruddin TUS praying this doa available).
- DOA AFTER ZOHOR NAFILAT - (English translations, and audio available).
- ALLAHUMMA YA MU’TIY AS SU’AALAAT - after Maghrib Namaaz, before iftaar (Dawat ni Zaban and English translations, and audio available).
- A step by step guide to praying Bihori with accompanying translation and audios of some doas have been published here.
Sijill articles that discuss the importance and significance of Shehruallah from a historical and contemporary perspective
- SIJILL ARTICLE 20 - FASTING AND FORBEARANCE: SELF-DISCIPLINE NOT SELF-DENIAL: In this article, Shehzada Dr Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin narrates that when Shehzada Dr. Abdeali Bhaisaheb was a student of journalism at the American University in Cairo, he wrote a letter to the editor of the paper saying that Ramadan is not a month of "self-denial" but rather a month of self-discipline - Indeed, we discipline ourselves in small ways and large.
- SIJILL ARTICLE 71 - THE PILLAR OF "SAWM" (ROZA): In this article, Shehzada Dr Aziz Bhaisaheb explains Syedna Qadi al-Nu’man's quote of Maulatuna Fatema AS, “what good is ones roza if he does not safeguard his tongue, ears, eyes and limbs [from all that is Haraam].”
- SIJILL ARTICLE 72 - THE TEN DAYS OF FORGIVENESS (MAGHFIRAT): In this article, Shehzada Aziz Bhaisaheb discusses that our Hudaat Kiraam have divided sins into three categories: 1) transgressions between an individual and Allah Ta’ala, 2) transgressions between an individual and Allah’s waliyy (sahibuz-zamaan) and, 3) transgressions between one individual and another individual.