Mumineen should do the following amal on this auspicious occasion,
- Pray the qasida mubaraka “Ya ayyuhat-Tayyibu wat-Taheru” composed by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA in the shaan of Imam-uz-zaman.
- Pray the qasida mubaraka “Nooru muhayyaka ya sayfal huda laami’u” composed by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in shaan of Syedna Taher Saifuddin on his Milad in 1352H.
- Pray the Dawat ni Zaban salaam “Ay saifedin sarwar hazaaro salaam” composed by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA
- Mumineen should also do tasbeeh of the name of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA.
- Pray the Dawat ni Zaban madeh "Masarrat Ma Deen Nu Jhoome Misar" by Yaquqato Dawatil Haqq Shehzadi Dr. Bazat Tahera Baisaheba
Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA authored over 40 Risalats, composed over 10,000 verses of Arabic poetry, delivered 1000’s of waaz sermons, taught 1000’s of sabaqs, and gave 1000’s of personal and private audiences to Mumineen. He travelled far distances to Mumineen’s hometowns, sometimes even on bullock-cart. He consolidated the organization of Da’wat and raised the stature of the community amongst the Muslim Ummah and world leaders (he was unanimously elected chancellor of Aligarh Muslim university for three terms and remained chancellor until his wafaat). Read, The Sun among the Du‘āt –Syedna Taher Saifuddin’s Milad, by Shehzada Dr Aziz Bhaisaheb.
When Syedna Taher Saifuddin was conferred the Chancellorship of Aligarh Muslim University, the Vice-Chancellor, Dr. Zakir Husain introduced him to the audience at the start of the day’s program. Dr. Zakir Husain said in his speech that, “until now, all those who had held the Chancellorship had their own seal or coin (sikka).” [He was referring to all the Nawabs and local rulers who had coins stamped in their name in their emirate or kingdom]. Dr. Zakir Husain went on to say that, “Syedna TaherSaifuddin has no such seal” (inka koi sikka nahi hein). As the hall was rendered silent, Dr. Zakir Husain concluded, “his seal is on the hearts of all Muslims” (inka sikka musalmaano ke dil pein hein). Soon after, Dr. Zakir Husain became the Vice-President and then President of India. Read, Syedna Taher Saifuddin – “Betterment of Humanity” by Shehzada Dr Aziz Bhaisaheb.