On this auspicious occasion Mumineen are advised to do the following amal:
(Bihori Hafti, Part 1, pg. 142 – 144)
- Mumineen should pray Maghrib Isha Namaaz – with Sunnat and Nafilat – and pray takbeera after each faraz
- Then pray washeq - 24 rak’at (niyyat in Bihori Hafti, Part 1, pg. 143)
- Then pray 10 rak’at tatawwu’ namaaz (as per instructions in Bihori Hafti, Part 1, pg. 143)
- Mumineen should pray tasbeeh of doa prayed after ruku sujud in tatawwu’ namaaz – 100 times, and astaghferullah tasbeeh – 1000 times.
- Then they should pray Sajada Wajhi Doa Rabbana followed by the recording of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin's TUS 1437H wasila mubaraka.
- Mumineen should pray Fajr Sunnat, Faraz and ta’qeeb doa – and pray takbeera after each faraz. (Also pray takbeera after Zohr/Asr).
- After sunrise, pray “allahuma inna natubo” (the audio has been uploaded here and the text can be found in Bihori Hafti, Part 1, pg. 145).
- Then pray “allahuma ya mo’tias-sualat” iftaar doa, and do iftaar.
- On Eid-ul-Fitr Day Mumineen should take out Silatul-Imam AS.
- Mumineen should pray Eid Namaaz 2 rak’ats – with Imamat where there is raza (Bihori Hafti, Part 1, pg. 147)
- View video presentation on the Eid Khutba Namaaz:
- For those who do not remember Washshams Surat and Hal-ataaka Surat, they may pray Inna-anzalnaahu Surat and Wad-duha Surat, or if that is also difficult then they may pray Inna-anzalnaahu Surat and Wat-teen Surat.
- Make sure to review qunut doa in hafti before starting namaaz (Bihori Hafti, Part 1, pg. 148)
6. Pray ‘Ewazil-Khutbatayn’ – two raka’ats – NOT Imamat – (Niyyat in Bihori Hafti, Part 1, pg. 148).
7. Pray doa of Imam Ali Zaynul Abedeen SA standing towards the qibla. (Bihori Part 1, Pg. 149 – 154) - Listen to the audio recording of this doa recited by Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS.
8. Then Mumineen should listen to recording of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS wasila mubaraka - recording includes Sajjada Waji Doa.
9. Mumineen should recite the 1439H Eid Qasida mubaraka by Syedna Taher Fakhruddin (audio recording will be uploaded soon).
10. Mumineen should recite 1439H Madeh of Syedna Fakhruddin by Shz Dr Tahera Baisaheba.