- Mumineen should do roza on the Day of Ghadeer-e-Khumm. The roza is waajib and can be done even if one is travelling - if this roza is missed it should be made up at a later date.
- At the time of zawaal (before praying Zohor namaaz) Mumineen should pray two rak’at shukran lillah followed by doa. (Click here for PDF)
- After praying the doa, Mumineen should listen to wasila mubaraka
- Mumineen should pray Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA Qasida “al-Yawma Eid-u-Ghadeer-e Khummi," it is published with English translation and audio recording.
- Mumineen should join the live broadcast of of Shezada Abdeali Bhaisaheb's Waaz from Iwan-e-Fatemi, Darus Sakina, Mumbai. The Waaz will be broadcasted live and will be available for playback using this link (live broadcast will start at 5.00 PM IST)
- Those who are unable to do the aforementioned amal on Ghadeer day, due to illness or Muminaat not praying namaaz, should do the amal – both roza and namaaz – on another day (waalwu).
Read Sijill Article (35) which explains some aspects of Syedna al-Mu’ayyad al-Shirazi Majlis delivered on the day of Eid e Ghadeer-e-Khum.
Read this Sijill Article (86) which narrates from last year’s waaz on Ghadeer-e-Khum, when Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA explained that Rasulullah declared Nass in Ghadeer-e-Khum in such a manner and with such wisdom that he established and instituted the succession of the Imams till the Day of Judgment.
Read this article which offers a brief historical setting of Fatimid Cairo and describes the nature and significance of processions and banquets in Eid-e-Ghadir-Khum.