- On Arafa Day after Fajer namaz pronounce Eid Takbeera. Continue pronouncing Takbeera after each faraz until Zohor Asar Namaaz on the 13th of Zil Hijja (View the Amal Details PDF).
- Do Ghusul on Arafa day before Zohor Asar Namaz. Pronounce Takbeera after each faraz.
- Pray Doa by Syedna al-Mu’ayyad al-Shirazi RA and Doa by Imam Ali Zainul Aabedeen SA (presented with English translation).
- Pray Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA Qasida “Ya Imam al-Asri ya man ‘Arafah”. (presented with English translation and audio recording)
- Play recording of Syedna Khuzaima Qutbddin RA Wasila
- Maghrib Isha Namaz – with Sunnat and Naafilat – Takbeera after each faraz.
- Washeq 24 Rak’at (Click here to view Niyyat)
- Sajada Wajhi Doa/ Rabbana
- Play recording of Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA 1404H wasila mubaraka
- Pray Fajr sunnat, faraz and ta’qeeb doa – pray Takbeera after each faraz. (Also after Zohor/Asar)
- After sunrise, take out Silatul-Imam AS.
- Pray Eid Namaaz 2 Rak’ats – with Imamat where there is raza (click here to view niyyat and namaaz amal details)
- Click here to view a Video presentation on the Eid Khutba Namaaz (note to take niyyat for Eid ul Adha):
- For those who do not remember Surat Wash-shams and Surat Hal-ataaka they may pray Surat Inna anzalnaahu and Surat Wad-duha or if that is also difficult then pray Surat inna anzalnaahu and Surat wat-teen.
- Make sure to review qunut doa in hafti before starting namaaz.
- Pray ‘Ewazil-Khutbatayn’ – two Raka’ats – NOT Imamat – (Niyyat in PDF).
- Pray Doa of Imam Ali Zaynul Abedeen SA standing towards the Qibla.
- Pray Sajada Wajhi Doa/Rabbana -
- Play recording of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS wasila mubaraka (includes Sajada Wajhi Doa).
- Pray Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA Qasida Mubaraka “Ya Imamaz-zamaane ya man adha” (presented with audio recording)
Allah Taa'ala created the Ka'ba as a place of worship and a sanctuary. Muslims all over the world turn towards the Ka'ba and pray namaz. Just as the physical Ka'ba is Qiblah of our bodies the Imam-uz-Zaman, and his seclusion the Dai al-Mutlaq, is the Qiblah of our souls. As Syedna Mo'ayyad Al-Shirazi says in an inspiring Qasida; "Is a Ka'ba made of stones greater in hurmat and sanctity, or the guide Mohammad al-Mustafa who appointed and established the Ka'ba?" Click here to read further.
Hajj is sixth of the seven pillars of Islam. Our Hudaat Kiraam have expounded in great detail the intracacies and specificities of performing Hajj, as well as the significance of each of these amals. Click here to view a Photo eBook that summarises the primary arkaan and tenets (manasik) of Hajj written by Zumurradatu da’watil haqq Shehzadi Dr Bazat Saifiyah baisaheb.