On Aashura Night, after tawassul namaz Mumineen should pray Allahumma Anta Seqati doa. Then Mumineen should listen to this bayaan. - Shz. Dr. Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin - Ashura Night 1437H. Mumineen should spend Aashura night in bandagi and pray Bihori Namaaz, especially Nisful Layl – but also take rest to be able to take barakaat on Aashura Day.
Mumineen should observe ‘laagan’ on Aashura day. Laagan is like roza in the sense that we refrain from all food and drink from dusk to dawn, but the niyyat is of laagan – that is refraining from food and drink in remembrance of the thirst and hunger of Imam Husain SA and his Ahle Bayt and Ashaab. In the afternoon children should be given a small snack so that they have strength for maatam.
Mumineen should observe all adab of Majlis as they do in Masjid and immerse themselves throughout the day in the remembrance and grieving of Imam Husain SA. The full day should be spent in remembrance and mourning, in any spare time Mumineen should pray Ya Sayyida al-Shuhadaa’i marsiya and Fulkul Husain and do tasbeeh of Imam Husain SA 128 times (as per the adad of Husain – just as Ali is 110).
Aashura Day Morning Waaz
- For those who cannot attend waaz in person in Mumbai, London or Bakerfield, Syedna Fakhruddin TUS has granted raza mubarak to view broadcast of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS 1438H waaz.
Aashura Day Zohr Asr Namaaz and Wasila
- After zawaal, Mumineen should pray Zohr Faraz with Sunnat and Naafelat. After Zohr Naafelat Mumineen should pray Imam Husain Taqarrub namaaz and Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA Tawassul Namaaz followed by namaaz for doa for tulul umar of Dai al-Asr.
اصلي صلوة الصلوات على داعي الائمةِ الفاطميين سيدنا طاهرٍ سيفِ الدين وداعي الائمةِ الفاطميين سيدنا محمدٍ برهان الدين و داعي الائمةِ الفاطميين سيدنا خزيمة قطب الدين و التوسلِ بِهما الى اللهِ تعالى ركعتين لله
اصلي صلوة الصلوات والدعاء لداعي الائمة الفاطميين سيدنا طاهر فخر الدين والتوسل به الى الله تعالى ركعتين لله
Mumineen should listen to wasila recording of Shehzada Dr Husain Bhaisaheb from 1437H/2016 after tawassul namaz.
- After wasila Mumineen should pray Asr Sunnat and Faraz.
Aashura Day Aqa Husain SA Maqtal Bayaan
- For those who cannot attend waaz in person in Mumbai, London or Bakerfield, Syedna Fakhruddin TUS has granted raza mubarak to view broadcast of the Maqtal Bayaan by Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS from 1438H.
Maghrib Isha and Iftaar
- After Maghrib Namaz Mumineen should pray ‘Ya Muhsinu qad jaa’akal musee’ doa and ‘allahumma ya mu’tias su’alaat’ doa before iftaar. Click here to view PDF.