The Markaz directory has been updated (last update 21st Nov) on Fatemidawat.com and will continue to be updated as new centers are formalized.
We are pleased present the Coordinator for Boston, Dr. Fehmida Chipty. Her detailed contact information is available here.
These community centers will help and support mumineen for religious and social activities. Each Markaz has a Mas’ul (Coordinator) who is responsible for organizing and facilitating the following:
- Ibaadat – Namaz and Majlis with Syedna’s TUS raza Mubarak.
- Madrasa for children and Sabaq
- Rites – Birth (chhatti/Aqeeqa/Misaaq/Nikah/Burial)
- Social Support (Zahra Hasanaat Activities) – Helping those who require medical, educational assistance (Qutbi Jubilee Scholarship Program).
- Community gatherings – social get-togethers