The following is the Executive Summary of the Fatemi Dawat Annual Report published in Sijill 72 on Fatemidawat.com:
This is the 1436H Annual Report of Dawat-e-Hadiyah, the Fatemi Dawat administration of the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq Syedna Khuzaima QutbuddinTUS, head of the worldwide Dawoodi Bohra community. Last year in Shehre Ramadan 1435H, detailed guidelines for calculating Zakaat and other wajebaat dues were published. This Shehre Ramadan, 1436H, Syedna Qutbuddin has instructed the publication of a report of Dawat activities.
The aim of the report is two-fold:
- To demonstrate and promote an efficient, professional, compassionate, sustainable organization that will grow dynamically and multifold in the years to come, inshallah
- To inform mumineen who are submitting Zakaat to the Dai al-Mutlaq about Dawat activities and upliftment programs in which Zakaat resources are allocated. Learning these details, each mumin will insha’allah be encouraged to get personally involved in Dawat activities by doing khidmat and contributing their skills and offering their counsel.
All departments of Dawat have administered many positive projects and worked efficiently to achieve their mission of serving the 53rd Dai al Mutlaq and helping mumineen. This report explains where Dawat resources are being allocated, describes this year’s accomplishments, and explains future projects, under the following rubrics:
- Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS Program. To establish Dawat and guide mumineen Syedna TUS has directed and presided over hundreds of hours of programs in Darus Sakina and other venues around the world during the course of the last year (page 5).
- Vazarat Saifiyyah: Dawat Administration, Infrastructure and Finance. Syedna’s vision is that the Dawat administration, through efficient management of resources and long term financial planning, ultimately becomes a more productive and stronger organization, which harnesses and realizes the full potential of the community (page 7).
- Dissemination of Dawat Knowledge (Ilme Aale Mohammad): Sabaq, Madrasa and Online Materials. It is Syedna’s direction that all mumineen should have access to Dawat knowledge, if they are willing to make the effort to pursue it. Hundreds of hours of sabaq have been conducted in the last year (page 9).
- Legal - Bombay High Court Declaratory Suit and Gujarat High Court Writ Petitions. To establish the truth about Nass, Dawat has been involved on the legal front in multiple jurisdictions and countries. With Allah’s bounty, a favorable outcome will safeguard the future of Dawat and help many to the True Path (page 11).
- Social Welfare I – Education (QJSP). The Qutbi Jubilee Scholarship Program (QJSP) actively promotes higher education and character development especially through community service. Additionally, QJSP supports educational projects, conferences, etc. that positively develop the academic scene in India and abroad(page 13).
- Social Welfare II - Zahra Hasanaat (Upliftment, Medical Aid, Business Support & Muwasaat). Syedna Qutbuddin is concerned for the spiritual and material well-being of his spiritual children, all mumineen. His Dawat administration aims to ensure that all mumineen have at least the basic necessities of food, shelter, clothing, education, and occupation (page 15).
- Ansaar-e-Fatemi Dawat - Community Activities. Ansaar members, mumimeen are undertaking various initiatives to reach out to their fellow community members, families and friends, through organized visits to towns, calling, etc. (page 17).
- Outreach and Building Bridges. Many efforts were undertaken to implement Syedna’s vision to build ties of friendship and cooperation with people of all religions and ethnicities, including particularly our fellow Muslim communities, and participate actively in the progress of the nation and humanity at large (page 19).
- Publications. Syedna TUS directed that Dawat related materials be published in print and online such that mumineen may benefit from Ilm of Aal-e Mohammad. This year nearly a thousand articles were published along with numerous print publications (page 22).
To see the full 24 page report please view the e-book or PDF on Fatemidawat.com.
May Allah Ta’ala grant longest life till qiyamat to Dai of Imamuz Zaman, waaris of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, our Aqa and Moula, the one who provides us with guidance to stay steadfast on Sirat-e-mustaqeem and bestows us with invaluable ne’mats, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS. May He keep Syedna on the throne of Health and Prosperity, and in his saya keep all mumineen, muminaat, and their children aabaad-shaad, happy, and prosperous always. Ameen